donderdag 20 oktober 2011

The good old times - Drawingclass.





As some of you may know, I graduated from Highschool last year. I was crying when I got the phonecall that said I was graduated. At first cause I thought I didn't graduated, but later on cause I was gratuated. No matter how thrilled I was to finally leave highschool. Finally be done with chemistry and math ( gosh I really hated that classes). I had to leave behind the good stuff too. A lot of it. So as tribute to my old highschool, and all of my lovely highschool friends I'm going to post a blog about some of the greatest memories. This time the 'good old times'-blog will be about drawingclass.



I had drawingclasses at highschool, and I totally loved it! Every lesson was a lot of fun. Although I did sometimes more talking than drawing, I really learned a lot. The pictures ahead are of my last project. As you may have noticed, it's Ben Saunders. It felt so heartbreaking when the last drawingproject was finished. Like I had lost a piece of myself. Drawingclass is something I still miss everyday and I will miss everyday, for the rest of my life.


Last year we also had a little excursion. It was to kröller-müller, that's a museum with a lot of art and a really impresive sculpture garden. We've had lots of fun, and laughed our asses off all day. It was certainlly the best excursion of the year. Also the only excursion of the year, but hey who's counting?

These were a few of the photo's about drawingclass i loved the most. The greatets memories in life can't be captured with the camera though, they can only be felt with the heart. That's why a lot of the greatest memories aren't in this blog. But don't worry, I'll them all to you. Just keep an eye on my blog if you wanna know more about my highschooltime.

What are your favourite memories of your time at highschool?

1 opmerking:

  1. heej meid wat een gigantisch mooie blog.. heb alles gelezen, en kreeg tranen in mn ogen op het laatst:P best dom eigelijk.. we moeten juist blij zijn dat we van HC afzijn haha:p maar ik mis jou ook heel erg hoor..vooral in de pauzes en tussenuren wast altijd gezellig met jou!!

    ik zal zeggen. ga zeker door want je hebt talent voor schrijven echt SUPER!!

    xx,

    dikke respect!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen